XSport Clubs Have Begun Reopening!
Find your XSport club's Reopening date.CLUB REOPENING DATES
Please check daily for updates on additional club opening dates!
Your Health & Fitness is our Priority!
We have created a new cleaning protocol to ensure as clean and safe an environment as possible at XSport! We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Ultimate Building Solutions, a nationwide cleaning provider, to deep clean and maintain our facilities.
Additionally, we will be performing nightly club disinfectant spraying to ensure all surfaces are sanitized.
Daily cleaning will ensure the team thoroughly disinfects all surfaces multiple times each day.
In addition, we will provide our members with more cleaning stations to sanitize equipment before and after use, as well as convenient access to hand sanitizer throughout the club.
We want every member of the XSport family of members and staff to feel safe in our gyms. We have made the following club updates with everyone's best interest in mind.
- Temporarily reducing club hours to ensure the club is completely sanitized every evening. New club hours will be as follows upon gym openings:
Monday - Thursday: 5am - 10pm
Friday: 5am - 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7am - 6pm
- Implementing a new member check-in process
- Requiring facial coverings (over the nose and mouth) be worn by all staff and recommending for members as local municipality allows
- Limiting amenities and services available for our initial opening
- Establishing in-club social distancing practices
- Designated social distancing spots upon check-in
- Limited equipment to lessen member contact
- Dedicated individual workout areas in the basketball court and group exercise studio
- Encouraging hand washing and hand sanitizer use throughout your workout
Welcome to the New Normal at XSport!
The check-in process will be a little different than you recall. Facial coverings are recommended for all members (required in the city of Chicago) and required for staff to enter the gym.
Members will now wait in line at social distancing spots both inside and outside of the club.
The actual check-in process is completely contactless. As a member, you will scan your key tag yourself at the front desk.
We will also be limiting the number of members in the gym at any one time, per the restrictions of the local municipalities. As the gyms are commonly very busy between 5pm and 8pm, Monday through Thursday, we recommend considering alternative workout times for expedited check-in and equipment availability.
Get Back to Class!
Yes - Group Exercise Classes will be available when we reopen! Get your ZumbaÂ® on! Like everything else these days, it will be a bit different than it was before.
- The Group Exercise schedule will start out with limited classes and can grow over time.
- 10â€™x10â€™ squares will be taped out in the studio, or basketball court if needed, to ensure members properly social distance while getting back to WerqÂ®!
- You must wipe down your equipment before and after class
- We strongly encourage bringing your own mat
The XSport team is ready to train!
If you miss your heart pumping trainer-led workouts, XSport trainers will be waiting for you when we reopen!
The Personal Trainers will wear facial coverings and respect appropriate social distancing during training sessions. They will also wipe down your equipment before and after your use.
Additionally, streamed one-on-one Personal Training sessions will be available, if you prefer to experience your session from home.
One step at a time
In the initial opening phase, some of the amenities you regularly enjoy may not be available. You will still be able to get a great workout, but some services may not be available at the start, including:
As XSport clubs reopen in your market, your membership will be available for you and you will receive the gym time that you have paid for.
Monthly memberships will not be billed until they have a total of 31 days of gym access after their last monthly payment, including both the days before and after the closure. For example, if you paid your monthly dues 10 days before the closure, you will not be billed again until 21 days after XSport reopens.
Annual memberships will be extended for the total period of time the gyms were closed. If we need to be closed for 4 months, then your membership will be extended four months past its previous expiration date.
If you are not comfortable coming back to the gym yet, we understand. You can freeze your membership for up to 90 days. Click here to request your membership freeze.
Our mission is to provide an atmosphere that encourages our members to enjoy a rewarding, healthy lifestyle. Our business relies on our dedicated, passionate staff to support our members as they strive for their personal goals and seek inspiration all around. We provide first-class tools and resources to each member, to ensure the best possible experience at the gym as well as a lifestyle improved by health and fitness results.
We accomplish this by continually pursuing the following goals on behalf of our members:
- Provide the best fitness facility
- Offer the best value for memberships
- Create the best atmosphere for training
- Deliver the best service in every area