What is StudioX?
Do you want to change up your workout from the standard cardio and weight lifting routine?
Have you considered boxing and MMA, sports performance training, or suspension training before but didn't know if it
was right for you?
StudioX is your answer. This one studio hosts affordable trainer led workouts that feature the hottest equipment including TRX, kettle bells, plyo boxes and so much more.
One studio. One membership. Endless possibilities.
Try one or train in all of them. It's up to you.
Train like an athlete in AthletiX
- Short, repetitive circuits promote improved technique and perfect form
- Compete against yourself in sports drills, agility exercises and strength training
- Designed to improve explosive power, coordination & reaction skills
- Incorporates agility ladders, tires, hurdles, Bulgarian bags, plyo boxes and kettle bells
Get fit to fight in X-Fight
- 12 rounds of fast-paced interval training
- Boxing, MMA and kickboxing training workouts
- Developed to increase speed, improve endurance and strengthen core muscles
- Utilizes heavy, muay thai, upper cut and double end bags with grappling dummies and jump ropes
Strength & tone in MaX Conditioning
- Interval workout with minimal recovery time for maximum caloric burn
- Unique combination of balance and stability exercises to promote core strength
- Focuses on muscle development through bodyweight training for a lean and toned physique
- Suspension Training-based sessions incorporate medicine balls, kettle bells and more
Find your lean Body in Barre
- Ideal workout for a long, lean and toned body
- The best of Pilates and Yoga with a little Ballet inspiration and some light weights
*Session types vary by location.
Take Yoga to New Heights in Aerial Yoga
- Alternative workout to traditional Yoga discipline
- Incorporates the use of silks for additional fitness benefits and fun
- Find your inner peace, balance, strength